This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
New York - 12603
Muriel combines creativity and an open heart with a rich knowledge of Jewish stories and traditions as she shares folktales, “midrashim,” and family stories. She performs for all ages and conducts workshops in many different venues.
- Jewish Folktales around the world
- Storytelling: a bridge to literacy- workshops for parents and teachers
- Mining Our Jewish Memories — sharing stories from the heart
- Holiday storytelling — interactive performances
- Stories and a Craft for any occasion
“I love creating new programs based on the needs and desires of my clients.”
Muriel combines her passions for storytelling, Judaism, and teaching in her work. She is co-founder of the Dutchess County Interfaith Council’s Story Circle. She believes in the power of story to break down barriers and bring us closer to a more peaceful world.